IS FAUX DENIM A THING?

Friday, March 17, 2017








Shirt - H&M / Top - Topshop / Jeans - Topshop / Shoes - Converse
You know when you look at your wardrobe and every day you recite the same line: "I have nothing to wear." Guilty. I'm so tired of wearing the same pieces, but being a student doesn't really fall in my favour either.
I think oversized pieces are the best way to dress down an outfit, and it's comfortable (bonus!)
I'm currently learning how to dress subtly and casually for my day at university, so why not start off with a statement oversized shirt?
Judging by the title, I bet you're thinking: "What on Earth is FAUX DENIM?"
I bought this oversized shirt from the H&M sale about 8 years ago (no kidding), and it's always been flung to the back of my wardrobe. It's actually from the men's section and I bought it for a bargain, £7 I think? Anyway, I wore it off the shoulder; as it's getting warmer, I thought that it'd be acceptable to show a little skin (lol).
I paired it with black ripped jeans and a pair of black low top converse. I mean, nothing screams casual like a pair of converse. The top I'm wearing underneath is a crop top from Topshop, but I actually wanted to pair the shirt with a black bralet I have but I felt it was inappropriate for university.

You Might Also Like

0 comments