Edgy Neutrals

Monday, February 20, 2017







Bodysuit - Missguided / Jeans - Topshop / Tights - eBay / Boots - Missguided




I had the pleasure of spending my weekend in London (again).
Obviously, as LFW is currently happening and in honour of the monumental week of events, I had to spice things up a little. It just wouldn't be right if I wasn't looking top-notch!
The afternoon presented sunny spells and slight breeze, which made me want to wear a long sleeved bodysuit.
As I'm not very adventurous with my colour palette, I opted for a neutral scheme (as per)
I paired washed out black high-waisted jeans with black fishnet tights (which is currently my NEW obsession!!) and a nude bodysuit with a pair of black neoprene sock boots. Im loving this style of boots as I've always hated those ankle boots which make my skinny ankles much more prominent (not flattering).
Anyway, I hope you guys like this look.

Love Shelly x

You Might Also Like

0 comments