HAUL: MY FIRST TIME AT SEPHORA?!

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Hello, my lovelies! I am so very sorry for the lack of attention I have been giving to my blog :( I have just been so busy with exams and traveling. I am back and ready to keep you updated again!

Yes, it was my FIRST ever time at Sephora when I was away on holiday in Mexico. I kid you not, I felt like I was a 5-year-old child in a sweet shop and I did QUITE some damage to my parents' wallets.

First off, NARS Liquid Illuminator in Copacabana, $30





This a beautiful iridescent pearl shade which I can use as a base mixed with my foundation. It gives a healthy, dewy glow (which is perfect in the summer!) and I am 100% sure it'll look lovely on all skin shades. Trust me when I say a little goes a long way! I've only used this once but I will be using it more frequently.


Sleek Makeup Barekissed Illuminator in Pompeii, £8.99




This is another illuminator I actually didn't buy from Sephora, but from Boots at the airport. I thought this golden illuminator would be perfect on my tanned skin (I did tan quite a bit!) and I wasn't wrong. It just adds the perfect amount of golden glow - without the excessive shine or glitter, and it makes my skin look radiant and healthy. I have used this many times mixed with my foundation and and at the moment it's my holy grail!


MakeUpForever Step 1 Skin Equaliser Smoothing Primer, $17


I haven't had the chance to try this out yet! Excited to try it, and I will keep you guys updated x

BECCA Skin Perfector Poured Crème Highlighter in Champagne Pop, $38.00



I am in LOVE! Wow, I have never owned something so blinding and the creamy texture is a dream to work with. You can use your fingers, beauty blender or a brush - they all maximise the sheen of this highlighter. I am in love, I haven't used another highlighter ever since I added this to my collection. I was a little skeptical about buying it since it has a hefty price tag, but I bit the bullet and I couldn't have been happier. You can use it on its own under a foundation for a subtle glow, or over it for a stronger sheen. If you live for the glow, then the creamy product is buildable and can be topped with a powder highlight!

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper Black, $20


I'm still working my way into liking this liner. Is it worth the price tag? It glides on beautifully and it's the blackest black I have ever seen, but $20 for something I can purchase at the drugstore? Maybelline or Loreal have a similar liner pen which I used to have in my collection. Maybe I will grow into liking it with more uses!

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita, $20



I love the packaging first off. It's a thin tube and the doe foot applicator is SO soft. The texture is soft, creamy and dries matte. Highly pigmented and I couldn't name a fault! This rosy shade can be paired with any makeup look and it's up there in my current favourites!

MAC Lipliner in Cork, £13 



This again is from the airport; This is my FAVOURITE lip liner shade ever. I had lost my original one over a year ago and I couldn't replace it as it was always out of stock. I finally got my hands on it again and I couldn't be happier! It's the perfect cool brown which makes a statement lip with any netural makeup look. I haven't been able to find a dupe for it, making it one of a kind!

MAC Face and Body Foundation in C6, £23.50



I was in need of a lightweight, sheer and waterproof foundation and I've had my eye on this one for quite a while. Finally snatched it up and it does just the job! At the moment, I'm a little too tanned and even for a sheer foundation, it doesn't quite match me! So I shall be using this again when I'm back to my natural shade.


Thank you guys for reading! I promise I'll be posting more often now.

Love Shelly x


You Might Also Like

0 comments